Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gone Fishing. Ha, I wish!


Oh, man. I'm alive- don't even worry. I've been busier than I have ever been in my entire 17 years of life, and that really isn't even a lie. If you're really that enthrolled with wanting to know all about my life, you're going to have to hang tight for a little while while I hike my pants back into place. ( I don't think that even makes sense, but you know, I thought it sounded good).

Just so you know, I quit Rib City, got a job and Cinemark 6 a.k.a Water Garden's Theater, AND Flipside Cafe. People always look at me questioningly when I tell them, and this is what I say: GO TO FLIPSIDE CAFE!!! It's so great. Here's their website. And to top it all off I still go to school. Yep . . . shocker, I know. The point is, my schedule is crazy and I don't know how to handle it just yet.

Anyway, I haven't died, I'm just being neglectful of this blog. Or prioritizing. Yep, that sounds more accurate. Sorry. Hang tight, kids!

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations