Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome Summer

Well, I survived school. My projects were all turned in on time, my tests were passed, and everything worked out in the end. In the 16 years that I've lived on this earth, that is one the one thing that I have come to know over and over and over again. Everything will work out in the end. Everything.


Now, since I have neglected this blog for so long, I have a lot to catch up on. First and foremost. It is summer!!!! I love the summer with all my heart, and the warmth it brings is glorious.

This past memorial weekend, my mom, Lauren, and I went to St. George. It was such a great trip. After the week I had just experienced, I was determined to do absolutely nothing at all. Well, nothing at all is what we did. We ate and ate and slept and watched movies. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend!
We also went hiking which is weird for me. I normally hate hiking. I think my heart has been changed with it, though. Don't tell my dad.

Wednesday and Thursday were yearbook day and graduation. Both of which I went to. It's weird that Lauren along with all of the seniors are graduated. I hung out a lot with the seniors and I keep telling them that now they are leaving, I'm going to have no friends. It's a joke, but seriously I'm going to miss those people! :)


After graduation, my family (My parents, both grandparents and Aunt Julie, and me and Lauren) went to The Spaghetti Factory. I love that place so much and the spumoni ice cream.

To celebrate our new freedom, Lauren and I joined the Dunyons at the Rio Tinto stadium to watch a Real Soccer Game. It was such a good time even if Real lost. I was taken back to Chicago when we went to the cubs game. They sucked, but the experience was awesome!

 Number 17 is Chris Wingert. One day, he will be my husband. :)

Contrary to the freedom you just witnessed above, my summer is actually going to be quite restrained. Until July 15th that is. I am doing MATC for culinary arts next year as well as my senior year, and because of that, I am eliminating an entire school year worth of classes, which means I have to do a lot of online school to make up for the classes I'll miss. Currently, I'm working on Financial Lit. I worked on it for a couple of hours yesterday, and got done with the first section of my quarter. Only two more to go!  I have two other classes after that: Art history and Sociology. EHS (electronic high school) is switching over to a new program in which you have to pay on July 15th, so I'm going to be in a mad rush to get those done. I'm not too worried about it, though. I just keep listening to this song, and my spirits are lifted! :)


 Also, Me and Shaylee found a place which we now call our spot!
 Beautiful isn't it? I will be going to it often this summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations