Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"my momma always said life was like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get"


Procrastination is on my mind right now.
Today is the day where I know I have tons of things to do.
I'm just not doing it.
I recently got a new assignment from that one subject.
Science.
Yes, I know, You think I'm going to go off.
Not this time. Kind of.
The only problem is that it's 19 projects.
It's due Monday the 10th. (Next Monday)
I've only done 4.
I have a test that needs to be studied.

I got the Cafe Rio Salad Recipe.
Well, the chicken, Pork, rice, and dressing recipe.
The pork takes 20 oz. of coke and 18 hours to cook.
I'm so excited!

School is out in 3 1/2 weeks and summer playing will start
Tanning.
Ceder City.
Sleeping in.
Wearing shorts and short sleeves.
Flip-flops.
Tan line on my feet. (Don't know why I like this, but I do.)
Can hardly wait.

Sincerely, Sidney

3 comments:

  1. Sid- how did you get those recipes? I would love if you would make those for me this summer! You know what would happen if I tried to cook...You only have 3 1/2 weeks of 8th grade, live it up haha I'm super excited for summer too. You will have to come with me and the kiddies (aka Nate and Erin) to Scera Pool and I can't wait to sleep in my real bed..in the basement. We can have sleepovers if you want to sleep there too.It's scary having your own room. Thanks for the awesome comments-- they are hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got them from Cynthia Parsons. I made the Tomotilla sauce (House Dressing) a couple of days ago and it tates amazing!!! I wish I could live it up! Instead I have a project worth 225 points, tests, and mean teachers to deal with. A.K.A. Mr. Houle :( oh well. You will NOT be sleeping with me downstairs your true room is upstairs. :) We can have sleepovers until 11 and then you can go upstairs :) Of course I will be swimming with you and the kiddies, but really I'll just tan. We are doing all the temples in Utah though so you better gear up! Hope your having fun in London! I'm still taking my revenge on you and wearing all your clothes. (I haven't worn my own shirts in two weeks if that gives you an idea..:) Hope you are looking for good souveniers for me :) haha just kidding Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Annotations