Sunday, August 8, 2010

Goodbye Sweet Summer

Summer is going by so fast! Too fast! I always am depressed the first month of school, and count down the remaining days until summer the first day of school! I can't wait until I move to Hawaii and have summer all year round!!
Speaking of Hawaii, I can't wait until I go next year for EFY! Allie (the girl I am going with) and I are doing a day camp to earn money. It's going for two weeks. This week is the last week, and it's at my house. With kids in my nieghborhood. So far only five kids have signed up.... Hopefully more will show up tomorrow.
Anyway, our day camp last week went great! We got 21 kids and over 200 dollars!

We start out everyday with coloring... A lot of the kids liked it. These were the older kids. I don't think they were too thrilled with coloring, but they did it anyway!

(these pictures are all on the first day. I'm not the best picture taker)
We did bubbles too. Did you know kids LOVE bubbles? It's true!


These girls stayed with me while everybody else was doing the craft! They are the cutest.


1 comment:

Annotations