Friday, April 23, 2010

Abandonment??

It's a sad story really. My parents went to St. George.
Worst of all is that they left me in the care of Lauren and Ashley.
Ashley doesn't cook. (Don't get offended sister. You've admitted it yourself.)
How in the world am I supposed to get food?
Lauren. Well, Lauren is just Lauren. I guess hmmm, Well, She's on the strange side.
(Again, sister don't get offended. You've heard me say it before.)
On a different note, How in the world do you get a playlist onto your blog?
I've been wondering and wondering for months now.
If you know please contact me ASAP!
Thanks much!
Sincerely, Sidney

1 comment:

  1. This is how you do it: You go to your playlist and click on the button that says "Share". Then you customize the information and hit "Get Code". Click on the text under "Get Code" and it will automatically copy. Go to your blog, then "Customize" and "Add a gadget". Find where it says "HTML/JavaScript" and add it. There will be a blank space where you can copy the code. Hit save and you're done!

    ReplyDelete

Annotations