Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Latest News....

First all I want to say is that coming up with titles for each post is a bore.
So, if you see a post without a title don't stop reading it or my blog for that matter.
Thanks much.
Anyway, I feel like a broken record bringing this subject up, but I always find new thing I hate.
I, along with many other people, have decided to petition my science teacher.
Dramatic I know, but he is horrible.
The CRT tests are coming up and (I've talked to many people so this fact is true.) nobody is ready. At least in his class.
We aren't petitioning for him to get fired, but for the administration to be aware that he isn't fulfilling is teaching needs.
My mom surprisingly enough gave me the idea to petition. She said write a letter to the good old principal, Mr. Farnsworth, and get a bunch of signatures.
Again, I do not want him fired he just needs to become a good science teacher. It's an important subject.
Especially if you don't want to live on the streets. So if your thinking I'm this heartless kid that knows nothing. I beg to differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations