Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Off

So today is the day!! I leave for Washington D.C. in exactly 53 minutes right now! I'm totally excited! Who wouldn't be? I've decided that I'm most excited for the Holocaust museum. I'm not sure why. I know I am going to have a hard time going through it. Watching the movies, looking at the pictures, but I know that it's good for me and it will be all right. Don't get me wrong though, I am so siked for everything else! The Museum of the National Archives, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial, The Tomb of the unknown soldier, George Washington's Estate. I could go on and on. I'm a little sad that we are there only for 3 days. We will definitely be rushed! Well, Adios, see ya when I get back!

Sincerely, Sidney

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will miss me so much that you never EVER want to go anywhere else without me. I'm free June through August most years. But you'll have an awesome time, I hope you love it! Then you can go back with me and take me to all the best places.

    ReplyDelete

Annotations