Saturday, July 16, 2011

In My Case, Saturday Hasn't Actually Happened

Below, I talked about seeing the new movie that almost everybody (in the Wizard World at least) is talking about. 
I also mentioned that the movie started at 12:05. 
I might have mentioned I got close to zero sleep the night before. 
If I hadn't, now I did. 
And I am just putting it out there that I got home at 2:30 in the morning, prayed for some energy that I so graciously received, and read in Alma until 3 A.M. 
11 is when I woke up. and 3:30 P.M. is when I fell asleep again on the couch. 
I don't think 4 hours of napping is a nap anymore. 
So, basically, I slept my day away. 
This is the reason it is 12:48 and I am still awake; ready to party- hardy. 
Or, watch a movie, because there's not much partying going on at this time. 
But, I remember faintly saying this summer is going to be filled with movies at midnight including me, myself, and I, 
(great alliteration, if I do say so myself.) 
so welcome to the inside scoop. 
First on the list: Disney Princess. 
Not Anastasia. 
You know that they made her story into something happy when in actuality, she's murdered? quite tragic, and not happy at all! 
I have zero interest in seeing it. 
Ever. 
Not Snow White, her voice is way too high for normality. 
I'm thinking. . . . Pocahontas. 
Colors of the Wind will always be the one song that I will try and fail to sing. 
It sounds a lot better in my head.

P.S. I watched The Princess and the Frog yesterday. I'm liking the whole black princess thing. And the songs. Disney has a way with music, I think. Maybe it's just me and my ignorance in the subject. In any case, not bad at all. When and if I get money (seeing as I'm 15 and unemployed, it may be awhile) it will be purchased; along with Tangled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations