Friday, July 15, 2011

Deathly Hallows Part 2

12:05, this movie started and I was sitting right smack in the middle. 
My mother and Aunt Lisa sent Dylan (our cousin) to get us a place in line; at 1:30 in the afternoon. 
Boy did that pay off! 
We were one of the first people in line, hence the great seats! 
This movie is completely indescribable. So, I'm not going to try. Just go see it already!
I'm sad that it's all over, though. 
No more midnight showings of the movie, no more crazy people who dress up and go through the lines of hundreds of people waiting with a "Hogwarts Express Trolley" reenactment
(we had a couple of girls doing that)
No more.
It's okay, though:
You better believe I'm having a Harry Potter marathon every year!
I may even dress up like all the other psychos, who knows.
Come join if you so desire.

2 comments:

  1. i so very desire to join you. since i have never seen a harry potter movie, nor read the books. i am definitely up for a marathon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then a marathon you will get! :) Can't wait for this shindig! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Annotations