Friday, July 22, 2011

Music in the Park


On Tuesday, the A.F. 23rd young women journeyed to Brigham Young Memorial Park. We layed out our blankets, opened our cookies, and listened to the Celtic music Salt Lake had to offer us. It was divine. The little girl, in the pictures above, thought so too, and so she danced to her heart's content. It was really, really, quite cute! She inspired us, because then we also got up and danced to our heart's content.

And then. . . . It rained!

People didn't anticipate the rain, so nobody really had umbrellas. A lot of people left, and a lot of people stayed. The people who stayed, got really creative as to how to keep the rain out.


This lady was the best, and most creative, one there! When I saw her, I laughed. Hard! And I just had to take a picture and share it.

Anyway, the night was lovely. The music was amazing, and it made me want to move to Ireland just that much more. One day I'll get there. And when I do, it will rain and the lush green landscape of Ireland will look greener than ever. Oh, and the rainbow? The rainbow will be full, and I'll bet you anything there will be a leprechaun with a pot of gold at the end of it.

Have a happy Friday!
    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations