Wednesday, December 21, 2011


I got my license on Friday. Are you boggled? 'Cause I was when I left that DMV. The freedom is embraced, and the picture is nonetheless priceless.

"You look much happier in the newer one," was my mom's comment.
 I completely agreed.

Someday I'll get to posting the before and afters, right now, though, the Honda (which is my lovely car for a week!) is getting repaired, and my license is currently residing in the car. Why my parents decided to fix the brakes just precious days after I got my license is obvious, but really, I only get that car for a week, and they could have waited. Oh, well. . . .This is the time where you just tell yourself "person, patience is a virtue" and get over it. So, I'm getting over it. The car should be back in my possession by the end of the day, so it's not so bad.

Christmas is in three days and I have not gotten any presents. Neither for friends nor family, and I'm basically committing suicide this Christmas by waiting so long. If I don't get in a car wreck first, I'll get pummeled and all of my Black Friday phobias will come crashing into my brain as my life flashes before my eyes. Dramatic? Yes. Realistic? Most definitely. kind of.

The friends will probably just get cookies and the good friends a late gift. (if you are a friend reading this, I most likely just told you your present. Close your eyes, count to a million and think of something other than this) My philosophy is why wouldn't you want a late Christmas present? It is the Christmas season, right? So, why keep one day just for presents? So, late presents are always nice. . .  Cookies it is. :) If you do have any creative present ideas, let me know!

Have a Merry Christmas!


Ash, are you ready to be home?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations