Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Downton Abbey

I recently have become obsessed with the Masterpiece series "Downton Abbey." Seriously, it's amazing. The gist of it is a wealthy family who lives in England during World War One. You have the servants, the rich family members, and the guests. They're all main characters who have lots of conflict.

I really don't understand how people have so many problems in movies, but this one has okay conflict. It's just a feel good, chick flick, I guess. It's neat. :) The next episode is on Sunday. 7 or 8 o'clock, I think. . . Not sure. The first part of the series is on Netflix, though, and since I was just recently introduced to the loveliness of this little world, I so badly want to watch it. Too bad end of term is ridiculously packed with work, work, work. No complaining, though. No complaining.

Anyway.

Watch it. Love it:

P.S. I apologize for the lack of posting. In all honesty, I put it on my to-do list everyday, but, you see, I make those lists and never, ever, not even once, do the things on my to-do list get done. I enjoy spontaneity. (Is that a word? who knows) In any case, the day will come when I will post for real. All about Christmas. All about school; because school is interesting. Maybe this is where movie directors get ideas for movies: from their local high school. I'll admit it, I'm a drama queen. And so is everybody else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations