Friday, January 11, 2013

Grey's


Something that most people don't know about me is that I love Grey's Anatomy. Like, LOVE Grey's Anatomy. This past year, I faithfully watched every single episode to all nine seasons. To give you perspective, during the finale of season 7 I cried because I was so attached to some of the characters. And, when my neighbor went to do a bike race in California awhile ago, he made sure that I knew that Patrick Dempsey would be there, he would meet him, and . . . . wait for this. . . . he would get Patrick Dempsey to call me. He did too! Patrick called me on the phone. Yes, now we are on first name basis, and I have his number in my phone.

*Just kidding

But I really did talk on the phone with Dr. McDreamy, and it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life thus far. It probably was something that should have been filmed because it was so funny. I was laughing and rolling on the ground because I legitimately couldn't contain my excitement.

The point of this post is to gloat in the fact that the show continued airing yesterday. Because end of the terms is crazy and I didn't have time to do anything, I didn't get to watch it yesterday when it premiered. But good ol' TiVo recorded it for me, and I watched it today. The episode was great. I want Karev and Jo to hook up because they're just great, and I am so happy Bailey finally got married. It definitely was about time.

Anyway, I hope at least one person reading this shares my excitement for Grey's (:  I'm beyond excited it's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations