Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's a "Knee" Slapper. . . .


I finally went to Starbucks with my great friend Dani today. I haven't gone once this winter, and it really kind of depressed me since their hot chocolate is so good. Whenever I go out in public, though, I always find myself in odd situations . . . or just odd things always happen. Maybe it's because I myself am an odd person, but nonetheless they happen. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad to have these odd things happen because it brightens the day a little- adds a little color or flavour or whatever you want to call it. To be honest, it makes me happy because it makes me laugh.

Here's what happened today:

I have seen many, many renditions of my name, but never have I ever seen this version. Ever. It honestly is the epitome of what sounding out words means. . . . it is so great, though. At first I didn't even see it because the cardboard thing was over it, but I took the cardboard off (I have this weird thing for playing with everything that is in my hands while I talk), looked at the name, stopped mid-sentence, and just burst out laughing.

Also, when I came home today, I caught the dog in this position:

You see, the dog isn't allowed onto the couch, and so when I caught her in the crime, her ears instantly went down in shame. She's so noddy!

Today's been kind of crazy, and I haven't finished my homework . . . which I really don't want to do. It's not going to go away, however, so off I am to do it. Hope your day has been good and funny and productive- it's always best that way. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations