Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello Winter and Germs

Preference ended well. It was awkward and fun and crazy all at the same time! The story on that one will come later, though. When I get pictures.

I don't know whether it was the stuffy gym filled with bacteria just itching to get into people's bodies or my crazy dancing, but my body has decided to punish me. I woke up completely congested yesterday morning. My throat burned and my voice sounded like a mix between a man and a woman hippie: super slow and low. It still does, (minus the super slow; that was from my tiredness from the night before, and adding in the occasional crack since it's starting to go away) but my throat is not hurting, thank goodness! My nose decided to take it's place, though, and it's been running all day. I'd take a runny nose over a sore throat and cough any day, though, so I'm not complaining. My neck is completely kinked; however, that's not from the coming on cold. The hair whipping song came on at the dance and basically. . . it's my favorite.

Have you ever looked on Pinterest? It's lovely and I could spend hours and hours looking at it. You should look it up? Yes, I think so. :) A few of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations