Monday, March 15, 2010

Hawaii


So, I have this friend who is part hawaiian. She goes to Hawaii almost every single year, and knows it like the back of her hand. Anyway, She told me today that she was going to go to EFY in Hawaii in 2011. She's like, "Sid, I really want you to go!" I'm like ok!! So, I might be going to Hawaii for EFY. I'm so pumped! She told me that her uncle works for the airlines and so he can get us first class tickets for only $600 dollars. It's still expensive, but for Hawaii, it's totally worth it! She also told me that we could extend our stay for another week and live with her aunt! Sun, beach, friends, church, and Hawaii. Who would possibly turn that opportunity down? I definately can't! There is just one slight problem. My mother might not be so kind as to allow me to go. So, I have come up with a few reasons why I Sidney should go to Hawaii :

  1. It's for the church
  2. I would be earning the $600 dollars
  3. I'm the best daughter ever!
  4. It would be the worst desicion EVER to not let me go
  5. I would get a good tan
  6. IT'S HAWAII!!!!

Cross your fingers the parentals allow it.....

sincerely, Sidney

1 comment:

  1. Good reasons.... except being the best daughter part. Lying isn't exactly persuasive. You know who the best daughter is deep down... and don't say Ginny. You know it's most definetely me! haha

    ReplyDelete

Annotations