Wednesday, March 30, 2011


The above skirt I've had my eyes on the lookout for a very, very long time! Its price was 78 dollars (or 75; I can't remember at the moment) and as a 15 year old, I don't think that's a very reasonable price to pay.... even if the skirt is darling. So, on Saturday, I was taking a break from my cleaning and entered the Anthropologie website. (That's where this skirt is from, you see) I clicked on the skirt tab. I looked and looked and looked, but I couldn't find it. And then, a very wonderful idea popped into my head! It had probably transfered itself into the "Sale" section of the store. I probably love that little area just as much as I love this skirt! When I entered Sale, I clicked on skirts and what do I see right on the top row? This little gem! You don't even know how happy I was when I saw the $39.99 below it! I clicked on it real quick, and my hopes were crushed as I saw that their smallest size was 4. That would be waaaayyy too big. Or so I thought.
When I showed my mom, she said, "Oh, size 4 will fit you! Trust me."
So, I bought it. And it arrived today!
I LOVE this skirt! But like I had predicted, the skirt is too big.... It's a bummer. That's the reason why they invented seamstresses and altering stores, though, right? So, that is what I am going to do, and the skirt will be absolutely perfect!

What is perfect right now, though, is that I'm going to St. George this weekend to watch General Conference and spend a little quality time with my family. I hope that because I'm not home I will be able to stay more focused. It could go the other way around, though. I will probably have to have a talk with myself before it even starts. Pound in my brain that I will NOT be falling asleep this time around.

What's even more perfect is that in a week and a half I'll be here: (!!!!)