Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Story of Sidney... As of Lately

I haven't blogged in a really long time, and I have no idea why because I actually took a bunch of pictures of things I have been doing. (Well, a bunch as in a few... it's a bunch to me. haha)

The first item of business is cupcakes. I really am not very good at making cupcakes. I try and fail everytime. Either the cake is dry and disgusting or the frosting tastes gross with the cupcake that somewhat succeeded. It's a real issue. Luckily for me, I have an aunt who is an amazing baker and doesn't fail at cupcakes. So about three weeks ago I went up to South Jordan to help Peggy (my aunt) decorate some cupcakes for her son Nate's farewell that was on Sunday the following week. They all turned out looking very, very appetizing. They were appetizing too! I just enjoy cupcakes, though.


These mini ones Peggy started to decorate, but I helped her finish.

Peggy decorated all of these, though.




Peggy's daughter Megan came and helped us too! Since she lives with the amazing cupcake maker, she already knew how to decorate. She probably knows how to make them too. Anyway, these are the ones that she decorated. They're carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and orange sprinkles.


The second item of business is kind of stupid. At American Fork Junior High the P.E. teachers all take their students to the Jack and Jill's Bowling Alley in Lehi. Well, in my dance class, which is considered a P.E. class, we went bowling. I came in second! Second, I tell you! I always come in dead last and, so the fact that I didn't is the exact reason why this momentous event is being documented. :)

I took pictures too.




( This picture showed me just how short I really am...)

In that same class, the group I am in, which is the three girls above minus one, we had to make up a dance. In that dance I had to do a backwards roll over my shoulder.
This is what it resulted in:

It hurts a lot.

Now, this is the very last item of business, and it's just as much random as the bowling item of business is. I have this neighbor, her name is Lexie. She is a year younger and about a foot taller than me. What's new, right? Well, she, being the lovely person she is, gave a bunch of her clothes to me. The only problem is is that the jeans she gave me are way too long. I could probably make another pair of jeans with all of the excess material. But today, I really wanted to wear these one pair, so I got creative and fixed the problem. Duct tape works wonders on short people!






P.S. If anybody knows how to get pictures side-by-side, let me know. It would be very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations