Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Love...

  • The beach
  • Cooking
  • Listening to my sisters talk
  • Going to church
  • Going to seminary
  • Thinking
  • Listening to weird music (Not Cat Empire, though)
  • Doughnuts
  • Cafe Rio
  • Coke
  • Writing letters
  • Watching movies
  • The smell of new books
  • Staying up to ridiculous hours reading
  • Going to the pool everyday just to tan
  • Ginny
  • Dresses
  • Summer
  • The Gospel
  • Trying to play the piano
  • Watching Cake Boss
  • Traveling
  • Making lists about things I love

P.S. This list is infinite. It will and always will go on forever. This is just the beginning.

3 comments:

  1. You don't like Cat Empire?? Well, I guess that's more Lauren's and your mom's thing, isn't it? And who knew you loved Ginny? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot He is We and singing along at the top of our lungs in my car...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sidney your blog is so cute! You are amazing and I love you!!!!
    Love Sydney :)

    ReplyDelete

Annotations