Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Weekend

     I found this lovely little tea cup. I made hot chocolate and talked in a British accent, and made it a ball of a time. :)
St. George was fantastic! It was nice to just get a weekend to do whatever you wanted to do, which is what we always do when St. George is the destination. I read my scriptures all day one day, and finished The Scarlet Letter, which I thoroughly enjoyed. :) We made a run to Barnes and Noble where I picked up the said book along with Tess of the D'Urbervilles, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and The Hiding Place. I have found that I very much enjoy reading. :)

Our weekend was also filled with the Farmer's Market, going to Pine Valley, which is a cute little town outside of St. George. It has one main road leading into it, a population of about 5, and fall colors glistening on the leaves. I want to live there. It reminded me so much of Avenlea, and you all know how much I want to be Anne. One day I'll have that white house with green shutters. . . . We also went and saw Noises Off! in Ceder City our last day. We ate at the Pastry Pub, which was delicious, and the play was also fantastic. Hilarious just like before. :)

Hope you guys also had an enjoyable weekend. I also hope you guys are enjoying the change of the seasons! The fall weather is really growing on me. I enjoy smelling leaves all the time and having my hair being brushed back by a chilly wind. Even the goosebumps don't feel half bad. That is if I have a warm building to go into. . . I guess cold never will appeal to me. Although, hot chocolate (in tea cups :)), warm blankets, and books do appeal to me. Let's have a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations