Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ash!!

Ashley, you are 21. How do you feel about this? Old? :) Let me list off the things you can officially do now:
1. Buy cigarettes
2. Buy alcoholic beverages
3. Work at a bar
4. Get a CDL interstate license
5. Go on a mission
That's all I can think of. . . haha, basically, you can now be an official and legal rebel. :) Go with the last option, please! Not that that's rebellious. . . Just go. :)

Anyway, I want to just tell you happy birthday! For the 16 years that I've known you, you've always been there. You've helped me learn how to love school. How to love people. How to not care about what other people think. You've taught me how to listen, how to open up, and how to be myself. You've provided good fashion for me. . . :) {Right now I'm actually wearing your earrings and shirt. :)}And overall, you've just been a fantastic sister! You're a great example to me. You've taught me that I can do anything that I set my mind to; whether it be school, friends, or ambitions.

We miss you here, but I'm pretty positive that your being in China is good. It's an awesome thing you're doing! Have a happy 21st; love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations