Friday, September 30, 2011

Week Down, Many More To Go; But Today's Friday

This week went well, in my opinion. I may or may not have done well on my math and chemistry tests, but I tried hard, and I have a chance to get the points I missed back. Hopefully, though, I did well. Cross your fingers for me. :) Also, I'm sore. No, not from running, because I only went once; from P.E. Read that again. . . . P.E.!! Let's just say running a mile, and doing lunges kind of hurt. Let's also say that my gluts are seriously (I mean seriously) lacking in the "in shape-ness" department. I look like a penguin when I walk.

There is a boy in that class, though. . . . Now, before I proceed, I'm just going to say that I have avoided talking about boys on this blog because I don't want to seem like some vain girl, and this might be a rare occurrence, but really, I can't hold in my infatuation any longer.  So, going on, there is a boy in that class by a name that I will not disclose. Let's just say he's pretty attractive. He's attractive because he can seriously flip. Have you ever met a boy who tumbles? It's super cute. :) He told me (which this is, like, the only time he talked to me, and my heart melted) that before the semester ends he has to "one man stunt me." Do you know what a one man stunt is?
 It's pretty ridiculously hard and scary, and I said, "no way!" But actually, in my head I said, "yes, yes, yes, please!!!!"


I lived at the range from 4:45 to 6:45. I still can't do serpentine or figure 8 backwards, but I passed completely, which means I am onto the road test. That is, if they call me soon. Which I hope is very soon! I just want the whole process over with. It would be a lot less stressful. A positive that came out of the range is that I had a good partner. She was so nice about my mistakes and so willing to help me not hit the cones. I didn't hit one cone yesterday, and I am giving my partner all of the credit. She's awesome. :) Also, another positive, I know how to use my mirrors. That might come in handy. . . . :)


The great news is that we finally have a sink in our downstairs bathroom. And. . . . . wait for it. . . . . orange towels!! I love them, and it looks super cute. :)

The even greater news is that I'm leaving for a 4 hour car ride in an hour. I've realized that I really love, love, love riding in the car. Our destination is St. George, which is equally as fantastic as the car ride. The weekend is going to be full of warmth, homework, marathons, and best of all, conference. It's going to be a good one; like always. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotations